Buddies :)

Hi, today I am going to be talking about the Buddy system.

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

The buddies system is a program that Grades 5/6 prep and 1 or 2 students participate. Grades 5/6 student have to care for their buddies as thought that the were their siblings.

I am sharing a buddy with Emma in my grade and our buddies name is Elyssa.

Every Tuesday the Grade five spend quality time with their buddies.  Emma and I love our buddy, Elyssa.

Our buddies grade is 1KR Mrs Rudland’s grade.

Sorry such a short post 🙁

Questions:

Do you have a buddy?

Do you have a sibling?

If you do have a buddy whats their names and grade

7 Comments on Buddies :)

1. Ethan Sumrall
    April 18, 2013 at 1:20 am (4 years ago)

Hey Libby,
    I am Ethan Sumrall at the University of South Alabama in the United States in the EDM 310 class there. I think that it’s great that you are helping and spending quality time with younger kids. I think that you should always encourage the younger kids and make them want to do better and to their full potential.

2. Alice Wise
    April 22, 2013 at 1:04 am (4 years ago)

Hey, Libby! I’m a student from the University of South Alabama! I loved your post and am happy you like your buddy Elyssa! I know an Elyssa and she’s a very nice friend too. I do not have a buddy, but I do have siblings. I’m the youngest of all my siblings, but because we’re grown up, we don’t see each other every day like you and your buddy (or sibling). Anyways, have a great rest of the year, and keep up the great work!

–Alice

• Libby
      May 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm (4 years ago)

Dear Alice,
      Thank you so much fo leaving me a comment on my blog, you’re such a great blogger!
      got to go sorry 🙁

See you later
      Libst ♥ r

3. Amy M
    July 29, 2013 at 6:55 pm (4 years ago)

Dear Libby,

At our school we do have buddies but they are only for the grade 6’s. We all get a buddy that is in prep. We meet up with our buddies every so often to see how they are and do a activities together or even just have lunch together. At the start of the year we make sure they have settled into the new school well and make sure they have made friends and help the when they need help around the school. My buddys name is Ellie and she is very kind and caring!

From Amy 🙂

4. Jess
    August 29, 2013 at 5:08 pm (4 years ago)

Dear Libby,

Great post!
    It must be very fun having a buddy of your own. I now that you share one but it is still good that you have one. They must be very fun to play with and spend time with.

Keep up there great blogging.
    From your blogging buddy,
    Jess 🙂 :mrgreen:

5. gla0005
    September 11, 2013 at 9:30 am (4 years ago)

hey libby,

My buddy is perfect for me and yes i do have siblings although you know all of them.

My buddie is in 1KR and his name is zack he has amazing personality.
    your class friend,

Joshua [yoshi]

• Libstar
      October 24, 2013 at 8:09 pm (4 years ago)

HELLO YOSHI!!!!!
      Fancy seeing you checking out my blog haha 🙂
      my buddie is really inspiring names, Elyssa she is so nice and caring, although at the start she didn’t really like me.. but that was cool she likes me now ! when will we have buddies again, I wonder?

bye 🙂
      libby :mrgreen: