I wish you a Merry Christmas

Hello, I’d like to give you my
click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text Wishes.

I’d like to share with you my Christmas spirit with starting off with my Christmas List, unfortunantly I haven’t gotten around to actually writing a Christmas list on paper so I am going to put it on my blog instead.

My Christmas list:

1. Insane BMX Bike for boys

2. Meep tablet

3. iPad

4. Crayola Glow book

5. Outdoor coloured bubbles

6. An electric scooter

7. Furby the colour pink

and much, much more!

On Sunday the 09.12.2012 My mum and I put up our Christmas Tree.

Here is a photo that looks like our Tiffany White Christmas Tree:

Image: ‘Day 337 – white christmas (tree)’
Found on flickrcc.net

Tiffany White is one of my favourite colours because it is a very calm colour and it is not too dramatic.  🙂 That’s why I like the colour Tiffany White.

I am doing a majority of things on Christmas day. At my dad’s we are going to have some of our family and friends over for lunch or dinner.

Some of my relatives are my:

Cousins, Josh, Bree, Brent, Jake, Luke and much, much more.

Aunties, Chez, Sue and Jenni.

Sisters: Rachel and Alison.

Brothers: Darcy.

I can’t exactly do all my relatives because that would take forever. 😉

Questions:

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Can you list your relatives, but not too long?

What do you do for Christmas?

How many brothers or sisters do you have?

*Please answer the questions in the comment*

Goal: I’d like to get a comment from Santa Claus

9 Comments on I wish you a Merry Christmas

1. Mrs Kathleen Morris
    December 10, 2012 at 6:16 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Libby,

Merry Christmas! Did you enjoy going to the Christmas church service today?

I don’t really have a Christmas list. To tell you the truth there isn’t really anything I want for Christmas!

On Christmas day, I will be having lunch at my sister’s house with some of my family. We will then be seeing Nate’s family on Boxing Day.

What is your favourite Christmas food?

Your teacher,
    Mrs Morris

• Libby :D
      December 11, 2012 at 7:15 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Mrs Morris,
      Thanks for the comment. My favorite Christmas food is pork of course or chicken or whatever we are having for christmas lunch basically.

Are you serious, don’t you want anything for Christmas well fair enough, but you might get something that wasn’t expected from Santa or Nate or from a relative. You never know.

That’s nice to catch up with friends and family on Christmas day or boxing day. I love catching up with relatives because you have so much fun and heaps of stuff to talk about like for example school, work, what fun things you have been doing and stuff like that.

Yes I did like going to the church the other day I enjoyed when we sang songs and I got to hand the R.E staff flowers along with BB, Jazmin, Charlotte, Liv S and a couple of other people. I also liked how my mum offered to go to the church and see me and the rest of the students perform. The funny part was when the R.E teachers gave their speeches and then at the end of ever speech we had to get up just to sing songs and we had to sit down because they were giving their speeches.

Nice comment.
      See you later,
      Libstar :mrgreen:

2. Georgia
    December 12, 2012 at 4:23 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Libstar,

Great Christmas list! I would love to have a white Christmas tree!

Is your tree a real tree of fake tree? I’m going to get a real green tree hopefully this weekend.

Your friend,

Georgia <3

• Libby
      December 20, 2012 at 5:33 am (5 years ago)

Dear Georgia,
      Thanks for the comment on my blog.
      Yes, a lot of people would like a white Christmas tree.
      The tiffany white Christmas tree I have is fake. I wouldn’t like a real Christmas tree because it would attract ants and some might already have ants living inside it. That’s great that you might be getting one but real Christmas trees arn’t my type but that’s my opinion.

Your such a great blogger.
      Nice comment.
      See you later,
      Libstar

3. Lachie
    December 17, 2012 at 11:32 am (5 years ago)

Dear Libst@r

Well I hope you have a happy holiday.If I did Chirstmas this would be my wish list A spyne scooter,$500,xbox 360,bmx bike,a miami heat jersey and a new basketball ring.

from your mate Lachie

4. Hannah and Becky
    February 13, 2013 at 12:16 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Libby,

I love your blog,

My family had a great Christmas!

What we did:

We woke up and opened all our presents. Later on we went to our Nan’s and Pa’s house. When we got there it was time for us to open our presents. After that we had our Christmas lunch. We ate lots of food.

Last year we went to our Nanny’s and Poppy’s house for Christmas . We were there for 2 weeks because they live in New South Wales.

Here is our blog address if you want to check it out:

From you friends,
    Hannah and Becky

• Libby
      February 15, 2013 at 9:09 am (5 years ago)

Hello Hannah and Becky,
      I hope you girls are having a great time in grades 5TM and 5AH. How has it been?
      Thanks for the compliment on my blog I live your blog as well I will check it sometime soon and hopefully leave a comment. Sometime soon and hopefully leave a comment.What time did you wake up on Christmas day?

Happy Blogging in grade 5 girls!
      See you later.
      Peace Out,
      Lobo :mrgreen:

What

5. Becky
    February 18, 2013 at 7:10 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Libby,

Thank you for replying to our comment.

We have had a great time in our new class’s, Thank’s for asking.

On Christmas morning we got up around 5.30. When we worked
    into the kitchen we saw heaps of presents. We would think that they would be in a different room but allwell.

From your friends,
    Hannah and Rebekah

6. Jordi
    February 20, 2013 at 3:26 pm (5 years ago)

Hi,

I am Jordi and I am in 4KM.

I have two sisters. Lilly and Maggie.

I do celebrate Christmas.

I go with my family and have lunch.

Sorry have to go!