Coming home

Hello everyone. As you probably know I just got back from a holiday at Queensland. I have had a blast. I stayed at a holiday park named Treasure Island NMRA Holiday park. It was really big and had lots of space.

At the holiday park there was,
•Jumping pillow
and much more.

I went to Dreamworld and also went to the Big Brother house. Big Brother actually talked to us when we got in. I got to see Big Baby, the outside area and much, much more. When mum and I got to go to the outside area mum took a photo of me having a sad face on and I was in front of the evictions circle thingy.

Also in Dreamworld I went on a Rollercoaster and thank god there was hardly any people lining up so we got the second ride of the day! I went on the River Rapids and got soaked and also went on the Log Ride.

Then we went to the Madagascar part of Dreamworld and also got soaked because there was these life-size replacers of the Madagascar animals and they were plastic and whenever someone walk straight past them they would squirt water out of their mouths! Also at Madagascar I went into this place called The Mad Jungle Gym and there were little foam balls you could shoot out of plastic guns it was fun.

The Caravan Park was really big and mum let me hire a gokart for $10 per hour but I only got one hour on it but that’s okay. I also made a couple of friends named Charnee and Heidi.

I also went to WhiteWater World just next door to Dreamworld and I went on the biggest water slides there, the Water Fun Park and the Wave Pool.

On the way to the Gold Coast we flew Jetstar and my ears popped the whole way up and on the way back to Melbourne we flew Virgin, but unfortunately there was an hour delay. 🙁

Have you been to the Gold Coast before?
Have you been to Dreamworld or Whitewater World?
If you haven’t been to the Gold Coast before what would you picture it like?

4 Comments on Coming home

1. Lilli
    November 30, 2012 at 12:10 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Libby,

It sounded like you had a wonderful time on the Gold Coast.

It must have been great to visit the BB house, (I’ve always wanted to visit the BB house and maybe in the future I will get to go there).

I think your hat was pretty cool. :mrgreen:

From your friend,
    Lilli 😎

• Libby
      December 1, 2012 at 8:03 am (5 years ago)

@ Lilli,
      Thanks for the comment you are such a great blogger I knew you’d earn your own blog. Maybe in the future you might be able to go to the BB house sometime. Thanks for the compliment with my hat that was very nice of you.

Nice comment 😉
      See you later,
      Libstar 😈

2. Becky
    December 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Libstar,

I like your post!

I haven’t been to the Gold Coast before but it sounds like it is very fun and I really want to go there.

I haven’t been to Dreamworld or WhiteWater World but I might be going to them soon. But I still don’t know. 🙂

From your friend Becky !

• Libby
      December 3, 2012 at 1:15 pm (5 years ago)

Dear Becky,
      Thanks for typing this wonderful comment on my blog.
      That’s a bummer you haven’t been to the Gold Coast before. Have you got a brief description of what you think the Gold Coast looks like?

Nice Comment.
      See you later,
      Libstar 😈 :mrgreen: 😆 😳